The Physiocare Blog
Running your clinic like a business
Wondering how to increase revenue and profitability in your clinic? Check out the tips below:
- Have your pricing structure clearly visible and accessible for patients so they can decide on their own what they want to go for
- Offer package prices early on. One-off payments are easier than getting the customer to pay at the end of every session
- Communicate your USP (unique service proposition) clearly to your customer, describing how you are different and stand out from others
- Keep your patients connected with your services to reduce cancelled appointments.
6 steps to a complete business plan
Starting your own practice as a physiotherapist: it is quite a jump. Suddenly you are an
During these challenging times we are not able to see the number of patients we would like to. While ensuring the necessary clean down processes are carried out and maintaining social distancing within the clinics this has meant a reduction in the number of patients coming into the clinic each day. Obviously this is a vast improvement on the situation from a few months ago however it still leaves a big gap in the clinic revenue. The good news is there are ways of bridging this gap at the same time as improving outcomes for your patients. Read the article below from therapists:
Really good businesses are built from an aggregation of marginal gains, a concept that was made famous by Sir Dave Brailsford, general manager of the GB Cycling Team. All too often we focus on one part of the ‘sale’ ie. the appointment, and miss other opportunities to generate
8 MayVirtual Therapy - Why now is the timeRead more »
As a clinic owner, you no doubt recognize that competition is getting fierce. There are new clinics opening on every corner, and every clinic seems to be offering the same services.
Patients do buy products. And, if they don't buy from you, they will buy from your competitor or from any online retailer. Along with the great services you provide, you recognize you need to offer COMPLETE CARE and provide product solutions to your patients.
But, how can you sell more therapy product at your clinic?
How can you get started the smart way so that you don’t have to spend loads of money on stock?
How do you know which products to stock? And how do you plan a strategy that works for the entire team to upscale product sales?
Great questions. We’re going to answer all of them and more in this post, including:
- How product can majorly boost revenue
- How to make an extra 10% of revenue each month