What is Shockwave Therapy? Shockwave Therapy is a safe and effective treatment for chronic pain and musculoskeletal injuries. As a relatively new treatment modality, it is proven and backed up by a number of successful clinical studies. A shockwave is an intense, short energy wave that travels faster than the speed of sound while extracorporeal refers to the transmission of shockwave from outside the body. Physiological effects of this treatment demonstrated positive effects on the healing of tissue and as a result, the technology has been utilised in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries ever since!
- Fast & Long-lasting pain relief
- No Surgery / Injections!
- Low-cost solution for chronic pain
- Acoustic waves generated by the Shockwave trigger biological effects which lead to faster and long-term healing and regeneration of the tissue.
- Shockwave therapy covers a wide range of indications.
- Proven to reduce pain by more than 60%